Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Updates

So I have a few things to post about today...

THe first is that I finished teaching my unit on Friday. The whole week went SO well and I received a lot of praise from other teachers. It was so much fun and I really can't wait to have my own classroom.

The second is that I had a presentation in my science class today. My partner and I took a big risk in making our presentation exciting and funny rather than dull and boring but it was fabulous! The whole class was laughing including our professor- he loved it and we have an A+!

Even with both of these exciting moments I am really stressed out. It is the last week of classes which means billions of projects due and then next week is finals which means exams and presentations. I am excited to be so close to done but I feel like I will never make it across the finish line. I am so overwhelmed- last night, thanks to working on projects, I only got 4 hours of sleep instead of my usual 8- it does not feel good.

No comments: